- Herb Selection: The herb selection and identification protocol utilized by
our manufacturer is designed by Andy Ellis, owner of Spring Wind Herbs, to be
the most rigorous and accurate in the industry.
- Processing: The ancient masters made decotions by cooking the ingredients
together into a single harmonious formula. Likewise, our E.C.
(Extra-Concentrated) formulas are COOKED as decoctions. They are prepared in a
manner that combines both traditional wisdom and modern research. This assures
that the energetics are consistent with traditional teachings and maximum
potency is achieved.
- Smaller doses - only 2 tablets
- Only 2.5 % binders!
- 7.5:1 concentrate
- Lab-tested for potency
- Easy to swallow
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Exceeds GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards
- All EC (Extra-Concentrated) formulas are tested for over 200 commonly
- ICP-MS analysis for non- organic substances (i.e., heavy metals) is the
state-of-the-art in modern geophysical technology and assures the absolute
safety of our EC tablets regarding this issue of growing concern.
- 7.5 to 1 concentration ratio
- Only 2.5% binding agents
- Produced at a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) approved facility and
laboratory tested for lot consistency, microbial and chemical contaminants
- Each lot is tested at an independent laboratory in the US for heavy metal
- Two tablets per dose
- Easy to swallow 600 mg tablets
- Available in 60 count (approximately 10-day supply) and 240 count
(approximately 40-day supply) bottles
- Tablets are pre-scored. It is easy to make dosage adjustments by
effortlessly breaking the tablets in half.